Saturday 12 July 2008

Hello

Hello,So I bet your thinking "What is this about?".Well this is about me just wanting a website so you know what is coming out [ I know it say's on my Channel ] In greater detail.So I hope you like the site.This site has only just been created so give it some time for me to get to grips with everythingI'm sure you don't mind.Here's some movie's in great detail>>Experiment C17 -I can't really give much away without spoiling the Storyline so this will be breif,A squad of British Infantry men of the Yorkshire Regiment have been sent on a mission to find survivor's of the V7-A12 Nuclear Arc bomb.On the planet Ranno X there is crime, Smogg Dealer's and even EMP wave's slowly mutating people into the thing's nightmare's are made of.

It's up to our Main Character (No name allowed to be given to audience yet)to stop the Infection of the Arc Bomb's radiation bringing back the ramaining body's left on Earth.Hope you like the Show.

Halo Funny Picture'sIt is now becoming a series so please check what happen's in your online matches and send them to me by Saving them to your computer Via Bungie.net then send them (the funny or serious NOT COMMON PICTURES (E.G Spartan/Elite Driving vehicle))

Once you have sent me them I will choose the best out of the picture's (Only send me AT LEAST 3 pictures You can there fore send me 50 pictures if you want but it's up to you.

Sponsor-I am Sponsoring Rebbel Industries on youtube here is the link to it http://youtube.com/user/captanwardyIt is Captanwardy.

I am Also owning 2 Company's at the moment -Ultimate Destruction Production'sAnd3 frame Production's.

Josh.

No comments: